E500 - 5 Person
Endless Pools® Swim Spas
Not quite a spa pool, not quite a lap pool… more an enhanced version of both. Endless Pools swim spas make for a stunning addition to any backyard, turning it into a place for fitness, hydrotherapy, relaxation and fun. Endless Pools generate their own current to offer a swim-in-place experience – there’s no need to install an expensive lap pool – while also opening up a world of hydrotherapy, and the option to relax or have fun with family and friends. And all this in a compact and easy-to-install package!
Swim spas: part spa pool, part lap pool
The fun, wellness and cost-effectiveness of a spa pool. The luxury, fitness and hydrotherapy of a lap pool. It used to be that you had to choose one or the other, but with an Endless Pools swim spa, you can have the best of both worlds.
Endless Pools swim spas use a self-generated current of water to create a swim-in-place experience. Say goodbye to tumble-turns – despite being just a few metres long and fitting in surprisingly compact spaces, this truly is an endless pool!
As thousands of Kiwi homeowners have now experienced, swim spas bridge the gap between traditional pools and spa pools. Whether you’re in the market for therapy, fitness or fun, a swim spa offers it up in a small, effective and surprisingly affordable package.
A better way to swim
Endless Pools swim spas feature a hydraulically-powered and custom-made system capable of generating currents of up to 19,000L/min. The current, which is wider than your body, deeper than your stroke and turbulence-free, can be precisely controlled, making it perfect for everything from gentle hydrotherapy to Olympic-level training.
Swim spas vs traditional pools
Why choose an Endless Pools swim spa over a swimming pool or lap pool? There are a few compelling reasons.
- Expense: Between space demands, council consent, excavation, installation and ongoing maintenance, traditional pools are far more expensive than a portable (and very efficient) swim spa.
- Ease of installation: There are greatly reduced legal requirements for swim spas when compared to the council consent and safety standards that apply to traditional pools.
- Functionality: Never hit the end! Swim as far as you want, as fast as you want, and never hit the edge of the pool. After your swim, why not cool down with some relaxing hydrotherapy from the built-in hydrotherapy jets.
- Safety and usability: Enjoy year-round use with a cover to keep the warmth in. This also keeps the spa safe for families, guarding against unintended swims.
The benefits of a swim spa
The benefits of soaking in warm water have been known for millennia – it revitalises the body and promotes health and wellness by:
- Lowering stress
- Improving circulation
- Relieving pain in joints and muscles
With a swim spa capable of delivering a precisely controlled current of water, these benefits extend to exercise and hydrotherapy:
- Enhancing fitness
- Soothing tired muscles
- Assisting in the body’s natural healing processes